- Job Bank
- Events & Education
|The Rehabilitation Professional Index|
The Rehabilitation Professional, The Official Journal of the International Association of Rehabilitation Professionals, is known to members simply as RehabPro. Its pages are filled with peer-reviewed research and reports on industry developments. Members look to this authoritative and well-respected publication to maintain a professional edge.
Featured Issue: Volume 25 Number 1
IMembers may download this edition of The Rehabilitation Professional in IARP Connect's Resource Library for The Rehabilitation Professional Journal. Contact IARP-HQ for authorization to reprint and/or distribute multiple copies of a single article.
FEATURE ARTICLE(3) Editorial: Where Have all the Scholars Gone?
REGULAR ARTICLES(5) A Longitudinal Study of Attitudes Toward Disability Among Rehabilitation Counseling Students
George Mamboleo, Zornitsa Georgieva, Charlene M. Kampfe, and S. Mae Smith
(13) Age-Earning Profiles: Refinement and Application
David S. Gibson and Erin P. Gibson
(35) Invisibility of Domestic Violence Among Persons with Disabilities in Human Service Professions
Sheri K. Anderson and Patrick L. Dunn
(43) Monograph: Psychometric Protocols for Psychological, Educational, and Vocational Testing for Persons with Blindness and Visual Impairments
Theodore Scott Smith and Charles E. Taylor
(51) Bullying, Students with Disabilities, and Recommendations for Prevention of Bullying
Emily J. Hernandez, Martin G. Brodwin, and Frances W. Siu
(59) Worklife Expectancy and Disability in the Forensic Arena: A Response to Chapter 20 “Worklife Expectancy Models and Concepts” in Rick Robinson’s Foundations of Forensic Vocational Rehabilitation
Enrique N. Vega and Joseph T. Crouse
(67) Memorium to Dr. Amos Sales
Theodore Scott Smith